Copies of the Confederate Pension Applications

Submitted by Comanche County

Veterans or their widows

View Index

Copies may be requested in person or by mail.  Copy cost is based on the number of pages involved plus any required postage.  E-mail address is Put Confederate Pension Application Query and the desired surname in the subject line.